AD

Friday, June 17, 2016

Two dogs A man has two dogs

Two dogs A man has two dogs

 ▲ the chart from "Network Resources"
A hound and a housedog. He trains the hound to help him hurt and teaches the housedog to watch the house. When he returns home after a day's hunt, he always gives the house-dog some meat. The hound feels very angry. He says u nhappily to the housedog, 「Where I work very hard outside, you share my food.」 「Don't blame me, my friend. You should blame the master . He doesn't teach me to hurt, but to share other's food,」 the housedog answers. Don't blame children for the mistakes of their parent 



14 兩隻狗
 有一個人養了兩條狗:一條是獵犬,一條是看家狗。他訓練獵狗幫他打獵, 教看家狗守家。 當獵人打了一天獵回家後, 總要分給看家狗一些肉, 獵狗對此很 生氣。它不高興地對看家狗說道: 「 我在外邊追捕獵物十分辛苦,而你在家什麼 都不做,但你卻分享我的食物。 」 看家狗回答道: 「 不要責怪我,我的朋友。你應 該去責備主人。他不教我打獵,卻只教我分享別人的食物。 」 不要因為父母的錯誤而去責備孩子。
Advertisement

No comments:

Post a Comment