AD

Wednesday, June 22, 2016

I Don't Want to Walk Home


Tom is a very old man. After dinner, he likes walking in the street. And he goes to bed at seven o'clock. But tonight, a car stopped at his house. A policeman helps him get out. He tells Tom's wife, 「The old man couldn't find his way in the street. He asked me to take him in the car .」 After the policeman leaves there, his wife asks, 「Tom, you go to the street every night. But tonight you can't find the way, what's the matter?」 The old man smiles like a child and says, 「I couldn't find my way? I didn't want to walk home.」



我不想走回家 湯姆是一位老人,他喜歡在晚飯後到大街上散步,在 7 點回來睡覺。 但是, 今天晚上一輛小汽車停在他家門前, 湯姆在一位警察的幫助下走下汽車。 警察告訴湯姆的妻子: 「 這位老人在街上迷路了,他讓我用汽車送他回來。 」 警察走後: 「 湯姆, 你每天都到那條街上散步, 但是今天你迷路了, 你怎麼了? 」 這位老人像孩子般的笑道: 「 我迷路了?我是不想走路回家。 」
Advertisement

No comments:

Post a Comment