AD

Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Covering One's Ears While Stealing a Bell

Covering One's Ears While Stealing a Bell Mr . Wang thinks he is clever, but he always does foolish things. One day he sees a beautiful bell at the top of a door . 「Oh! How nice! I will take it

home.」 He thinks, 「What can I do?」 After a while he has a 「good」 idea. 「Aha! I have an idea now. I can plug my ears. Then I will not hear the ring when I take off the bell.」 Then he does so. But as soon as he takes off the bell, the owner opens the door . 「What ate you doing?」 the owner says angrily.



 掩耳盜鈴

王先生總以為自己很聰明,實際上他總幹傻事。 一天,他看見一戶人家的門頭有個很漂亮的鈴鐺。 「 啊,真漂亮啊!我要把它 拿回家去。 」 他自言自語道: 「 我該怎麼做呢? 」 過了一會兒他想到了一個 「 好 」 主意。 「 啊哈!我有辦法了!我把耳朵堵上,拿鈴鐺的時候就聽不見鈴聲了。 」 於是他就這樣做了。 可是他剛拿下鈴鐺, 屋子的主人就打開門, 怒氣衝衝地說: 「 你在幹什麼? 」

No comments:

Post a Comment